HP 24 INCH IPS LED Z24NF
- FL 515.00
- In Stock
Break the boundaries
- Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays.1 Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution2, 24" diagonal IPS screen.
- Work comfortably
- Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
Experience simple, convenient connectivity
- Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™. Connect your USB accessories right at the display with two USB 3.0 ports.
Featuring - Adaptable for a single-footprint setup
- Create an efficient, compact solution when you mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC, Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
Divide and conquer
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
Make it yours
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories like an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-display setups or an HP S100 Speaker Bar for space-saving audio.
Click or call for support
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.
- Display size (diagonal): 60.96 cm (24”)
- Panel active area: 20.41 x 12.76 in
- Aspect ratio: 16:10
- Native resolution: WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)
- Resolutions supported: Up to 1920 x 1200
- Pixel pitch: 0.2745 mm
- Brightness: 300 cd/m² 1
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 static
- 5000000:1 dynamic 1
- View angle: 178° horizontal, 178° vertical
- Response time: 5 ms on/off 1
- Tilt and swivel angle: Tilt: -5 to +20°, Swivel: ±45°, Pivot rotation: 90°
- Height: 150 mm
- Display features: Anti-glare, In plane switching, Language selection, LED Backlights, On-screen controls, Pivot rotation, Plug and Play, Anti-static, Low Haze
- Physical security: Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
- Connectivity: Input connector - 1 VGA, 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support), 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support)
- Ports: 3 USB 3.0 (one upstream, two downstream)